Monday, August 18, 2008

just playing around

A long long time ago when I was in school I discovered that I enjoyed taking pictures. I never had any notable artistic talent like my oldest sister (whom I envy to a point of breaking a commandment) and I have always felt that if I ever stood a chance at being an artist in any way shape or form it would be through the lens of my camera. I always say that I should take some classes or read some books and practice more to become better but then I never do.
Anyway, photo editing has been a recent interest of mine. again I'm not all that great, but I feel like art is only art if someone likes it, and if I like it then it's good enough for me.


So I'm playing with my pictures today.
















before





after

No comments:

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...