Tuesday, October 14, 2008

court update

I’m not going to go into detail because I could go on forever and I really want this blog to be a happy thing.

 

So I will say that we are staying with the last order of minimal visits and although that is terrible for Erica and Tim it’s good that the judge didn’t change custody or anything like that.  But then we did have a different judge and I think he tried to be decent and not a bitter old fart like the other judge.

 

 

But this is not over yet for the kids and it could get really ugly soon and I’m afraid for that day.  But for today we can breath easier for a bit.

 

No comments:

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...