Sunday, October 5, 2008

an outing with Grandpa

Last Thursday Connor went to the park with Grandpa. Conn had a lot of fun and he got a new coat but try talking to him about it and you take your mind into your own hands.
I asked him questions about grandma because they met up with her and had an ice cream cone.
so here's our conversation
me "so, did you guys get gramma from work"
Connor "we went to the park"
me "I know, but did grandma come and meet you there?"
Conn "at another park?"
me "did grandma drive her car to the park you and grandpa were at?"
Conn "no"
me "oh, did you and grandpa get her from her job?"
Conn "at the park?"
me *big sigh* "did you drive to grandma's work and pick her up?"
Conn "no, Grandpa drove the car"

me *even bigger sigh*

So I'm still not sure how they met up with grandma. maybe she drove here or maybe they picked her up (grandpa drove). But all I know for sure is that they saw a yellow airplane on the lake and they had ice cream with grandma and that Connor had a fun time.

No comments:

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...