Wednesday, October 15, 2008

that was close

when my little sister was about 4 she made a grand announcement (or confession). she said "when I was young I used to smoke".
it's good that at such a young age she was able to kick the habit. ;)



but who knew smoking was such a huge problem for 3 and 4 year old kids!
tonight at supper we were chatting a bit and Connor got Erica's attention and came clean with her.
he said "last night I tried to smoke"
Erica "you tried to smoke!?"
connor "I tried to smoke. but it didn't work for me"

I'm glad it didn't work out. hopefully now he has it out of his system.

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so funny. I laugh so hard, I almost die...from Connor.

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...