Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Finally!

last year I made my oldest 4 kids reusable trick or treat bags. once I figured out how to make a reversible bag with tidy seams I made them very quickly.

So this year I needed to make 1 bag for Ronan since he is now old enough to trick or treat. 1... a single tiny bag. who would have ever thought it would take me an entire day to make?!
I'm so glad it's over and I'm so very glad that I will never have to make another one for the remainder of my days.

so was it worth all my woes? maybe... it is pretty cute and oh so 'green'. This bag will hold Halloween treats for the next 10 years.


No comments:

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...