Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I didn't forget

I'm still here. I haven't posted anything new on here for a while because I haven't had very much for interesting stuff to add. That and I haven't taken any good pictures for a while.
I'm sure all that will change with Halloween in two more days. the costumes are all planed out and a couple of them are waiting to be washed because Connor wears them all the time. If he's not wearing Spiderman he's wearing Iron Man and if you call him Connor he'll be sure to remind you that he is not Connor ~ "you mean Iron Man/Spiderman". "Oh, yes that's who I mean. Spiderman get ready for bed"


I'll be back soon with pictures. I need to take pictures of the Jack o Lanterns the kids made at gramma's house the other night. I'd better do that today

No comments:

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...