Thursday, October 2, 2008

curse you seasonal allergies!

I am suffering again.

For the last several years I have realized that I have developed some allergies and the very most annoying is the one that effects my left eye. This time of year there is something in the air that causes my eye to feel like I've been punched.
I have some prescription eye drops that are supposed to be for allergies, but they only work for about five minutes.

I suspect the cause of all of this is the toxic bog of a lake near our house. the algae in that lake has been so terrible in some years that I could even smell it after it had frozen over. ICK




my sister once suggested pouring several gallons of bleach in it over a few weeks but the problem that would cause, besides possibly getting me arrested is that the fish would die and then cause a new horrible smell. But maybe my eye would be better. every years at this time I think very seriously of bleach.

No comments:

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...