Saturday, November 15, 2008

Connor's blanket

I'm calling done.
a couple of months ago I wrote about how I had started making a blanket for Connor and it was very slow going.
every time I look at it, it looks like it is too small. I wanted it to be big enough for Connor to grow with and something he could have for a long time.
but I guess I did okay because I can cover up with it pretty well.


I really could have worked on it for a bit longer but my hands were hurting from keeping that big blanket on the knitting needles.
not to mention it was a challenge getting anything done on it at all since every time I got it out to work on Ronan would climb on me and make it impossible to work on.


Now I'm finished I will be wrapping it up soon and it will wait for Christmas for Connor to take ownership of it.

I have 5 or 6 more skeins of this yarn. Tim has mentioned how he likes the colors of this blanket and so maybe I will have to make a snuggley blanket for him too and then Connor and Daddy can sit together with their matching blankets.

No comments:

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...