Monday, November 3, 2008

I need terrific ideas

I am doing some Christmas shopping online today. I have most of what I want to get for the girls but I am drawing a blank when it comes to the boys but Ronan in particular.

I have two big problems. I need at least one more thing to at least plan for Timothy and 3 more things for Ronan so my real problems are these:

What would be something good for an 11 year old boy who is a little obsessed with video games - hopefully something that will broaden his mind beyond blips and beeps?

and what would be something good for a near 2 year old who seems to only want to play with everything that he shouldn't have?

Christmas is still 53 days away and I'm feeling a bit frantic already. I have two birthdays to figure plan and pull out of a hat in 5 weeks and Timothy's school music program is on the night of Erica's birthday.


~Stress~

1 comment:

The Osborne Family said...

We decided to buy the boys one big present that they can both use (right now I'm thinking a big Hot Wheels track set) and then some smaller individual ones for their stockings. We got tired of the stress and expense!

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...