Saturday, April 11, 2009

tomorrow is easter

with everyone being sick this last week, i've been having a real hard time doing any planning for Easter this year. I truly feel lucky that I managed to get any candy at all. so for the eggs to have gotten done is a real miracle.

after quite a lot of nagging from Emma and Connor, I got the eggs boiled yesterday and we colored them this afternoon.
Ronan's contribution to coloring the eggs only lasted about 5 minutes. in that amount of time he managed to crush two of the eggs and was on his way to smashing more. I need them for deviled eggs tomorrow so he wasn't allowed to smash anymore.



Emma and Erica were dedicated. they stayed and made sure that every egg got colored and even the cracked eggs got colored on if not dipped in the food coloring.

2 comments:

Tim said...

The eggs look good, but where is your lazy husband during all of the eggery?

Abby said...

why, I think he was playing with the naughty egg crushing baby.

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...