Monday, April 20, 2009

working on Erica's camp fees

this year camp for Erica is going to cost a bit more than last year. the girls are holding a kind of flea markety, garage saley kind of thing next month to help raise money.
So until I can start baking for the bake sale portion of the fund raising I am making various craft items that I hope we will sell... at least a few.



the little toad king I made just this morning. I figured out the pattern and added a couple of extras like front legs and a crown.
the cup cakes are pretty easy to do after making the first one. but I don't think that I want to make too many of each thing just because I don't know if they will sell and then I end up having tons of crocheted toys all over the house.
I've also made some flowers, most of which are going on a blanket I am making for Emma. and I have made a little drawstring tote bag which could also be a very adorable hat if you leave the draw string out of it.
Connor got bored posing for me really quickly.

now the trick is pricing them.



by the way, I changed my comment settings so anyone can comment.
I thought I would give the change a try for a while.
so if you ever wanted to comment but ran into complications before, those should be gone and you may comment away.

No comments:

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...