Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving

with Thanksgiving tomorrow, I thought I had better put a bit of thought into what I am thankful for.

I am thankful:
the worst illness that my children have is a cold.
I do not have any major heart problem (just a tiny one)
my family was spared from being hit by a tornado this summer
my husband still has a job when so many people have lost theirs in the last few years
we have a roof over our heads
we have food to eat
and warmth in the winter
my kids have terrific grandparents who want to be a part of their lives and they act on it
I'm thankful that my tiny store has had customers here and there
Tim loves me


so far a short list... I'll most likely add to it

1 comment:

Anita said...

A not-so-short list, but a great one nonetheless!

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...