Wednesday, March 7, 2012

grandma brought the picture

remember when I mentioned that Connor won a bike at school.
the other day Grandma brought the picture from the local paper.


he was so proud of himself
he was in such a goofy mood when they took this picture. I think he felt weird that Mom was at the school. it's kind of like he feels like he needs to play up when I'm around, but he knew that he had to behave himself because he was at school. it was so cute

too bad it's too muddy for him to ride it right now. plus I want to get training wheels on the bike, he's just not quite confident enough right now.

1 comment:

Anita said...

That is a sweet incentive to be at school! Way to go Connor!

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...