Sunday, March 11, 2012

time for some refreshing pictures.

I so much need green! blah and dead is so depressing I just need some lovely flowers, color and mostly fresh warm air. it can't get here soon enoughso I have been looking through pictures from last year. things I missed updating the blog on because I was being lazy and having a rubbishy year...

click on the pictures to see them much larger. make them your desktop if you want to. I know we all need some vibrant colors in our lives

(if you are having trouble getting the complete large image, click on the picture, click the right button on your mouse and select 'view image'. from there you can click it larger and then save as desktop)

2 comments:

Birrd said...

What a good idea to make one of these my desktop! That's just what I did! (I chose the last one.)

Abby said...

good choice.
I used that one, too :)

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...