Monday, July 21, 2008

I can't believe the day I had

Erica has gone to camp. The plan was that I was going to drive her, my niece, and a couple of other girls to camp about two hours away from here. I was looking forward to taking her but on our way to the church to pick up a few more campers the power steering went out on our van (and then some other junk, but I don't like to think of it because it makes my blood boil). Anyway... Thankfully it was only two blocks away from the church. I did make it to the church, but there was no possible way that I was going to be able to take them. They packed up in an other mom's van and off they went. I'm sad. I miss her even though she has been driving me coo coo for the last few weeks. I want to know how her day went. I'm eager to hear what she is doing. :(

But my brother in law is so great. He is always willing to help and I am so thankful. It was a horrible challenge for him but he was able to fix the van. the water pump had gone ppppppl which caused the belt to come off and then the power steering to go. It was a blessing that it happened so close to the church and help. I can't imagine what would have happened if I had the van packed full of girls and my Ronan and then have it break down 70 miles away. Oy!

So to cheer myself I will share some pretty pictures.
It has been so very hot and I think I got sunburned today, so this picture of ice and snow hanging off the roof at the church is very nice. I wish I were rolling in it now. But this cavern was very tall and I wouldn't be doing much rolling.

Flowers are always happy. Well, most of them are. These are pretty. We like them for the ruffly crinkled edge. How fancy.

Bright colors are so cheerful. I like cheerful.
ahhhh.

No comments:

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...