Saturday, July 19, 2008

My husband is wonderful

no pictures yet, there will be some soon, I just wanted to take this moment to tell you all that I love my Tim. I love that he is so patient and clever.
you see, my computer broke. it would not turn on no matter what I did. I ended up going to the computer store and had a couple of tests run and the guy there said mother board was the most likely problem. So I bought a new/used motherboard and it should have been a quick fix of click this from this board to that board and then turn it on. So I did this. I moved everything and it still would not turn on. after hours and hours of trying to get it to work ~ moving bits back and forth at least three times~ my frustrations were getting the better of me and I gave up hope. I was so sad that I would not be able to play with my pictures anymore or find out what was in my grocery list for today. :(
But he fixed it. no new motherboard required.
Hooray for Tim!

No comments:

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...