Monday, July 7, 2008

Intro



This is my first blog that I might actually be willing to share with people. That's right... I'm hopping on the blog wagon.
I really don't know how well I will keep it up, and I don't think much of it will be interesting but I guess in a way this is the best I'm going to do by way of a journal for a while.

For starters I will show you a lovely picture I took this weekend. I like roses. Usually dark, rich colors are my favorite, but this rose looked like frosting and I thought it was lovely.

Eventually I will post pictures of my charming children and write about the things they do to make me laugh or cry or whatever. But today I have things to do that will keep me from my photographs.

So this is my blog. Feel free to comment.
(any pictures posted in this blog are ones I have taken. I'm not being modest when I say I don't think I'm that great, but if you like it let me know. Also if you think it's a horrible picture let me know what you think would make it better. I really do want to know)

No comments:

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...