Thursday, July 31, 2008

Motrin is amazing

Last night Ronan had a fever before bed. I can tell that he feels yucky; his eyes are droopy and tell me "I feel yucky". But of course he didn't want to go to bed. I gave him some motrin and the fever went down a bit but it was back this morning.
Then Emma woke up this morning and mentioned that she didn't feel good. She said she felt warm but I thought that she was just saying it because Ronan wasn't feeling good and she might have wanted some attention. I felt her head and she was a bit warm but it was hot in the house so I didn't think much of it. Later she said that her eyes were stingy when she would blink. so I took her temperature and she had a fever as well. :( then she decided to lay on the floor and mentioned that she was hot and cold at the same time. 2 teaspoons of motrin and 1 hour later and now she's sassing and running around like normal. it's a miracle! I'm sure she will wear herself out and crash in a couple of hours.
Being sick is terrible all by it's self, let alone in the middle of Summer.


p.s. my spelling is horrible today

No comments:

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...