Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I need more pictures

earlier this month I took a LOT of pictures of the kids hoping that some of them would be nice ones for 'school' pictures. My poor Timothy is painfully nervous in front of a camera and I have no idea why. but for all of the pictures I took of him, none of those pictures turned out well.
I've been thinking about that for a while now and about how I have posted many pictures of Connor and Ronan and Emma but not very many of the big kids. So I went looking back a bit to some pictures I took earlier this month and then didn't do anything with. I'm relatively happy with this picture of Tim. It's not the greatest picture but at least he's relaxed in it.

I'm going to have to get them up to the Arboretum at least one more time, preferably in the next week or two, just so I can get some good pictures. I need some new ones for the living room.




No comments:

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...