Monday, December 20, 2010

begining to wind down

tonight is Erica's choir concert. then we have Christmas Eve with Grandma. after that there is no more running here or there.

however, I do have a little bit of shopping to do for any perishable foods that I want to have on Christmas and depending on availability I could be going to a few different stores/markets for those things. I really hope that I can get these all with two stops.


Tim is going to be home for a nice vacation soon. he actually has more time off from work than the kids have off from school.


edit: a correction needs to be made... the concert is rescheduled. the kids got out of school early due to snow.
so Wednesday concert, Friday grandma's, Saturday home. :)

No comments:

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...