Thursday, December 9, 2010

the other blog

this morning I was peeking in on my other blog and checking the hit count for it and I was surprised to see a hit from another country that used a translator to look at me. Arabic is such a beautiful written language.
I got curious about what other countries have either pinged my crochet blog or have spent some time there so I went through and made a list

  • the Czech Republic
  • France
  • Brazil
  • Greece
  • Spain
  • Hungary
  • India
  • Poland
  • Uruguay
  • New Zealand
  • Belgium
  • Indonesia
  • Finland
  • Hong Kong
  • Australia
  • Serbia
  • Japan
  • the Philippines
  • Italy
  • Canada
  • the United Kingdom
  • the Russian Federation
  • Romania
  • the Netherlands
  • Germany
  • Sweden
  • Egypt

it is so much fun for me to know that pictures I've taken of things I've made and words I have written have traveled all over the world. I might never get to see these places, but people from those places have had a small glimps into my part of the world

how cool is that!

addition:

you can add Latvia to that list

1 comment:

Anita said...

Very cool! And here you thought no one was paying any attention. You're known throughout the world!

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...