Monday, September 22, 2008

Leaves!

Connor has been coping pretty well with the three oldest going to school, but I know that he misses them a lot. They play together all the time and they love to be outside. So while Ronan was napping today, Connor and I went outside to play under "the Two Tree". The kids named it that because it is really two trees growing so closely together. We also have a "three tree" named for the same reason. I like the "two tree" because the branches start out very very high up the trunk and they bow down all the way to the ground so it feels like it is a little room.

well anyway, we played in the leaves. I love Autumn time.

No comments:

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...