Monday, September 29, 2008

Eureka!

My sister and her husband are our nature consultants. I emailed a couple of pictures of the geese to them and this morning I got an answer. The geese are Egyptian white brown geese. They most likely escaped from someone's yard, but there are also some feral groups that are growing throughout the united states.


Addition: Tim's aunt emailed me this morning. {thanks for reading} :-)
she checked into the goose question and she also finds them to be Egyptian. Thank you! I'm glad I got to see them. they are a nice rarity here and I'm sure we will remember them for a long time. I might have to print them and hang them in my entry way or a little living room corner. But at least I know what they are when I look at them.

No comments:

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...