Monday, September 8, 2008

She's gorgeous

I've had a couple people remind me that I needed to get a recent picture of Erica posted since I hadn't done it on her first day of school.
Today we were snapping a bunch of pictures for "school" pictures. I just can't justify spending over $20 per kid for one pose and a fake smile. I can take much better pictures at home for free.

Erica was being a bit silly but I did get several good pictures of her. She always feels so embarrassed when we tell her that she is beautiful. I don't know if she is just trying to be modest or if she really doesn't think that she is so beautiful. Well, here is proof.

1 comment:

Birrd said...

Holy smokes, it's like looking at you all those years ago when I last saw you!

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...