Thursday, September 18, 2008

Owie!

Yesterday I was very frustrated and angry so I went for a long walk. My shoes are terrible and my toes were falling asleep so I took my shoes off and continued walking and bruised my heels. OW!


My hips are also killing me. one of the several things that was bothering me while I was walking is that after having 5 kids I have gotten so fat it's very embarrassing, and no wonder I ended up bruised and beaten from a simple walk.
I'm hobbling around and I feel old beyond my years.

I need to start doing yoga again. nice and low impact but gradually effective.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come over to my house and let's do yoga and pilates. I need to start doing something again, but I have a hard time getting motivated when it's just me. Let me know.

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...