Friday, September 12, 2008

probably a little slow

okay, so my computer is broken, again. grrrrr
I have no idea what is wrong with it but it will not turn on no matter what. I guess it's on strike or something. I'm getting power to my motherboard but the power switch is refusing to do it's duty.

So until I get it fixed... (Charity, tell your husband I'll be contacting him, I think) this blog is going to be a little slow going and definitely uninteresting since I won't be able to add pictures until my computer is healthy again.

please bear with me and I will send out a general email to lots of people informing you when it gets pretty to look at again.

No comments:

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...