Monday, January 26, 2009

and now we wait

I filed our taxes this morning. I had worked on them here and there for the last week but was not able to file them until the site I used updated a particular form.
So now they have been sent and I anxiously await my email letting me know that they have been accepted and then we will be expecting our refund very shortly after.

I was kind of stressing out about getting them done. I don't really know why, but it really was bothering me that I was going to do it all wrong. But the program I used assured me that it was correct. Now that's a weight off my shoulders.

2 comments:

The Osborne Family said...

Andrew ALMOST has ours done. He's just waiting on one more official tax document to finish. Hooray! I LOVE tax return season!

Abby said...

it's great! I like having that chunk of money.
usually Tim and I get our Christmas presents for each other with our taxes, but this year it is going to get rid of my student loan and get us balanced back to $0 at the clinic and hospital, we might get a couple of little trinkets and we may just have a bit left over to help with emergencies through the year.
after that the only debt we will have is our house and the van and that's a debt that I can live with.
we are kind of shooting for being debt free in the next couple of years.

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...