Thursday, January 29, 2009

this old broken record

Winter has it's beauty but it is so very difficult to see, especially when freezing wind and snow is blowing in your face.
that's why I love Summer and those first three weeks of Fall - the most wonderful time of the year. as long as you have a light breeze to keep the mosquitoes away you can soak in the beauty of nature at your leisure.
Oh, how I crave succulent green plants and delicate blossoms ~ charming little bees and real ladybugs ~ warm, moist air and soft skin on my hands ~ the smells of trees and freshly cut grass and dirt. How I long for my part of the world to come back to life.

1 comment:

Birrd said...

Beautifully expressed. And I so totally know how you feel.

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...