Sunday, February 1, 2009

the best picture of today

today we had a couple of people not feeling too great and I was hoping to have a quiet day. Emma was so excited to get started on her Valentine's box we decided that there was no time like the present. we haven't made any valentines boxes around here in years and I used to have fun doing them when I was a little kid. I helped her cover a shoe box and cut out some hearts and she glued and colored and planned. She really went to town. she worked on it for about two hours and then she wanted to write out the valentines. I told her that if she got it all done now she wouldn't have anything else to work on but she was determined. However, she still hasn't finished working on the box so she will have a couple more days to cut and glue and sticker. I'm going to have to try to stretch it out through the week.

I took a few pictures of her working on her box. I will take some more when she is finally finished. when I put the pictures on the computer and looked through them, this one made me laugh harder than I have in a while.


No comments:

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...