Wednesday, February 25, 2009

sharing the love

over the last three or four weeks nearly everyone in the house has been sick.

it started with Tim getting a terrible migraine for a week and it was half way through the week before I knew that his being sick was because of his headache and not some contagion.
the next week Connor and Ronan and I were not feeling well and he had a slight fever for a day and ended up missing church.
but in the last 72 hours we have had four people with a fever - three of them with a fever longer than two days - and 6 out of the 7 of us have had headaches and general blahs.

I suppose if we didn't like each other so much we wouldn't be close enough to be getting each other sick.


despite the part about not feeling so good, the three youngest still run around here like some kind of hooligans and jokers, usually while I'm making supper.

No comments:

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...