Friday, February 6, 2009

pretty princess

Today is Hat Day in Kindergarten. Emma is supposed to bring a hat and we don't have anything but knitted winter hats and she wanted something more fun. I asked her if we needed to take her to buy a hat and yesterday she came home from school and she said that their teacher told them that they could just make one.

Hooray! We can make a better paper hat than anything we could buy around here. and since there was no specific instructions about what kind of hat we decided that a princess hat would be more fun and wonderful.

after we got started on our project the thought crossed my mind that someone might get jealous of her hat and might ruin it or be sad because her hat was more creative or turned out better. I really don't want that to happen. Her hat did turn out really well.

I hope she will have a wonderful hat day.


No comments:

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...