Tuesday, February 17, 2009

a winner in my book

I wish that I could say that this is the winner already, but it is in my book. and it is now in my book.
Emma is entering a design for a book mark contest. because we don't get to have the picture back I took a picture this morning after I woke her up for school ~ that explains the messy hair and puffy look on her face.


Since Emma has been learning how to read she has been wanting to have a 'real' bookmark for herself. I ran her design through photo shop and cropped out the bookmark and printed a couple of copies of it so that she can have her own design be her bookmark.


and on a side note... this is a special day. this post is number 100 and today the kindergarten is celebrating the 100th day of school.

how interesting

No comments:

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...