Wednesday, February 11, 2009

a mistake?

Ronan's hair was getting really long but I had put off a hair cut mainly because of the huge circus event it turns into when I cut his hair. it got to a point where I couldn't put it off any more, his hair was messy all the time, no matter how much you wet it and comb it down. He'd wake up and look like Grandpa Munster. actually, he was looking a lot like Andy Warhol.

for a while yesterday I thought about which would be the best way to cut his hair and I figured that if I use the adjustable electric shaver it should go faster and I should be able to get an even cut instead of having a patchy, funny looking haircut.

Every so often is strikes Tim's fancy to shave his head and so I shave his head for him with the very same shaver and I thought that I had a pretty good idea about how long it would be on different settings. I was fairly confident that I knew what I was doing. I set it for a longer cut and started at the top of his head.

I think I may have made a terrible mistake. I really didn't expect it to be so short.

3 comments:

Birrd said...

He looks adorable! Beautiful eyes...

Abby said...

:)

it's kind of strange... with all his hair cut off his head looks bigger.

The Osborne Family said...

Oh, it's cute! I don't think you made a mistake. It's always strange to see someone looking different than you're used to, but it really is bad at all.

almost 2 years have gone by

why do I always do this? so many things have happened in the past two years.  I just feel so silly that I haven't kept up on the blog.  ...